Friday, October 14, 2016

Potatoes Day 6

Right. So I have had no cravings for other food, no desire to binge and no major issues so far. I have had a few times where I felt a little spaced due to low sugar levels but I just ate a potato and it passed.

Fucking potatoes eh? Down to 100 kilos in less than a week. Am blown away.

Am expecting to gain some weight when I begin eating other foods again but it's pretty great to see some unprecedented progress on the scales. I can't see any difference yet but I'm pretty tall so my weight gets spread across quite a distance. Only 25 kilos to go!

And here is a list of shit fat people get;


  • Skin tags (those fuckers are gross and annoying)
  • Puffed walking to your car
  • Beards growing before you're 30 (PCOS)
  • Sweaty all the time!
  • Makeup wears off quickly due to oily and sweaty Jess of being fat
  • It's hard to put shoes on
  • Your arse flopping over the edge of the toilet seat
  • Hard to wipe in stalls cause there's no room!
  • Saggy ass boobies
  • Old man arse
  • Random hairs sprouting everywhere, like horrible surprises 
  • Scars on the inside of your mouth because your cheeks are too fat for your jaw and teeth 
  • Almost impossible to cut your toenails so you pretend going to get a pedicure is something you just want to do
  • Waxers commenting on how hairy you are and how sweaty you are because you stick to the paper
  • Tattoo chairs drenched in sweat when you get up
  • Chairs with the butt sweat on them
  • Dark, sore, red marks where your bra, underwear, tights, pants and jackets have rubbed all-day
  • Giant boobs that are too big for life
  • A sense of humour used to self deprecate before anyone else can
Boom. I'm sure there is more, feel free to add below. 

No comments: